Didier Dietschi, D.M.D., Ph.D.
Excellence and Innovations in Composites:
May 1 - 4, 2019
Direct Anterior Techniques and the "No-Prep" Ultra-Conservative Treatment of Anterior and Posterior Tooth Wear
This interactive hands-on course is featuring the state-of-the-art on all aspects of direct composite in the smile frame. Participants will also learn innovative protocols to rebuild the worn dentition to manage abrasions and erosion cases with a very minimally invasive approach.
- Free-hand bonding – the primary treatment option for anterior teeth
- Perfect understanding of shading concept and optical properties
- Conservative, biological, and esthetic solutions to many problems
- Create a new occlusal scheme, vertical dimension, smile line and aesthetics
- Diastema closure, peg lateral build-up, large class IV, large form corrections
- Nonorthodontic correction of minor tooth malposition<
- Establishing lateral guidance on worn down canines
- Interceptive treatment of abrasions and erosion – diagnosis of early signs
- Different treatment options according to the amount of tooth wear
- Overcome the drawbacks in composites related to former systems and methods
- Learn the “Natural Layering Concept” & appropriate selection of composite brands
- Learn how to use the potential of direct techniques in the smile frame
- Learn the mock-up and wax-up techniques in more complex situations
- Achieve predictably outstanding natural and most esthetic results
- Intense hands-on training
- Training directly from world leading instructors
- Small group size with a maximum of 16 participants, one-on-one mentoring
- All honoraria are paid by IDEA: no corporate influence or manufacturer representatives on campus
- State-of-the-art, simulation laboratory including a surgical microscope at each work station
- Networking with like-minded professionals from around the world
- Bring your own cases. Discuss techniques and issues relevant to your practice
- Hotel accommodations, beginning the night prior to the course and ending the morning after the course
- Local transportation between the San Francisco International Airport (SFO), IDEA’s partner hotel and the IDEA facility
- Meals: IDEA’s in-house chef serves breakfast and lunch freshly prepared. You will also enjoy a “Welcome” Reception and “Networking” Dinner on the first evening and the Graduation Ceremony and “Celebration” Dinner on the last evening of the course
Very impressive lecturer. Great attention to detail and extremely knowledgeable. Enjoyed the experience greatly!
Incredible Course! Dr. Dietschi’s course has totally made me rethink how to treat my dental patients needing comprehensive dental treatment! Thank you for expanding my mind and opening my eyes!
I will forever practice dentistry differently. Thank you.
Dr. Dietschi is a great teacher whose material was very well laid out and presented. During the lab portion, he was always willing to help and encourage you to do better by showing you exactly how he performed his magic. To top it all off, he is an amazing clinician and his work is unbelievable.
Dr. Dietschi’s approach to treating worn dentition is the new gold standard! IDEA’s facilities are amazing and it is a great learning environment.”
Dr. Dietschi is such an effective teacher of composite techniques. I feel my frustration and fear of doing full mouth rehabilitation has been dispelled. He has pruned away the unnecessary complexity I was taught. I am looking forward to the art part of dentistry now.
This is one of the best courses I have been to. Didier is an exceptional speaker and the knowledge and enthusiasm he brings to his course is contagious! I am looking forward to going to the clinic on Monday morning and practicing the skills I have learnt here today. I would recommend Didier and IDEA to anyone who wants to do exceptional dentistry EVERYDAY in a predictable manner.
I was very impressed with the quality of the hands on and lecture content of the course and facility. The material learnt was immediately applicable to me and my practice upon learning. Excellent job Didier and Bob.