John West, D.D.S., M.S.D.
Jordan West, D.D.S., M.S.D.
Jordan West, D.D.S., M.S.D.
Mini-Residency in State-of-the-Art Endodontics:
October 7 - 10, 2020
Experience your Endodontic Excellence
This four-day hands on course in endodontics is a must for those practitioners who wish to take their endodontic understanding and technique to the highest level. This program is designed for the general practitioners who have decided to incorporate endodontics into their treatment offering.
This is a skills acquisition training program.
- Time saving and advanced techniques in endodontic diagnosis and restorability
- Cleaning and shaping
- 3-D obturation
- Why and how to use the dental microscope
- What new technology to invest in and what to stay away from
- Easily produce consistent endodontic results that most dentists only dream of
- This pure technique class will be most efficient for you and produce unprecedented clinical outcomes
- Learn advanced endodontic skills for solving daily endodontic “situations”
- Make endodontics easier and safer with improved technology
- Master the secret and difference between “physiologic” and “radiographic” terminus
- Learn the “new skill / new thinking” of radicular rotary preparation techniques
- Learn how to make cleaning and shaping, simple, safe, super-efficient and your most productive procedure.
- Know how and when to use multi-wave and/or single-wave vertical compaction
- Experience your own endodontic mastery and new clinical skills
- Intense hands-on training
- Training directly from world leading instructors
- Small group size with a maximum of 16 participants, one-on-one mentoring
- All honoraria are paid by IDEA: no corporate influence or manufacturer representatives on campus
- State-of-the-art, simulation laboratory including a surgical microscope at each work station
- Networking with like-minded professionals from around the world
- Bring your own cases. Discuss techniques and issues relevant to your practice
- Hotel accommodations, beginning the night prior to the course and ending the morning after the course
- Local transportation between the San Francisco International Airport (SFO), IDEA’s partner hotel and the IDEA facility
- Meals: IDEA’s in-house chef serves breakfast and lunch freshly prepared. You will also enjoy a “Welcome” Reception and “Networking” Dinner on the first evening and the Graduation Ceremony and “Celebration” Dinner on the last evening of the course
This course has exceeded my expectations. By following John’s very clear instructions I am confident that I can consistently produce endodontic procedures of the highest quality.
This course was amazing! Dr. John West not only gave me the step-by-step tips on doing a good endo, he also motivated me to become a better dentist. I feel ready and excited to start on any endo any day.
WOW! What an incredible course on Endodontics! This has been a real culmination in my Endodontic career – now to really have learned proper endo techniques and fully feel confident to do it Monday morning! Both Drs. John and Jordan West are truly the best in their field – and really teach it well. Thank you.
I can’t get enough of John’s wisdom and skill. I have fewer struggles in daily practice and I am more confident in the results I produce since I adapted John’s techniques. He’s a true master!
This is the most practical course I have taken. I will be using the things I learned on Monday. I felt that John and Jordan wanted me to succeed and made sure that I got what I needed.
Dr. John West and Dr. Jordan West are amazing instructors. They tailor the course to what you most desire to learn. They are patient and answer all your questions. I feel motivated, empowered, and excited to be doing root canals in the practice where I work. Thank you to them and to the entire IDEA team!
John West is the consummate educator: passionate, knowledgeable but most importantly he has the ability to distil and impart his immense knowledge. By the most useful endodontic course I have ever taken and has now set me up for even greater clinical success. Thank you John
In my 34 years of practice this course rates up in the top for sure. I came very hesitant to treat molar endo and am leaving with this confidence to perform endodontics on molars. Thank you John and Bob for putting on a terrific course.
This is the best decision I’ve made in my professional career. Drs. John and Jordan were fabulous. They took time to answer all my questions. I wish I had taken this course earlier. I feel confident to go back and do endodontics definitely better than I ever did. Thank you to IDEA and its staff for making this possible. It truly was a wonderful experience