Sadao Sato, D.D.S., Ph.D.
Orthodontic Treatment based on Occlusal Plane Control:
September 23 - 28, 2019
A Key for Successful Treatment of Different Types of Malocclusion with or without Dysfunctional Problems
- Orthodontic Treatment based on Occlusal Plane Control
Sadao Sato, D.D.S., Ph.D.
- Interdisciplinary Dental Education Academy - IDEA
September 23 - 28, 2019
San Francisco Bay Area
CE Credits: 52
This very interactive and intense hands-on program is a unique opportunity for you to follow the concepts of Sadao Sato for treatment of complex orthodontic cases. Through the integration of functional aspects into orthodontic therapy and the clear understanding of the importance of the occlusal plane amazing treatment outcomes arise.
- Skeletal Class III-open bite – development and treatment without surgery
- Mandibular lateral displacement (MLD) – development and treatment
- Class II malocclusion and mandibular adaptation treatment
- Diagnosis of malocclusion: ODI/APDI, articulator, axiograph
- Concept and rules of functional occlusion for orthodontists
- Sequence of orthodontic treatment – step by step
- Treatment mechanics (MEAW)
- Growth of craniofacial structures – a new perspective
- Principles of occlusal plane and mandibular adaptation
- Development of skeletal malocclusions and occlusal plane configuration
- Role of vertical dimension of posterior teeth for treatment of malocclusions
- Reduce treatment time dramatically
- Significantly reduce orthognathic surgery and premolar extraction cases
- Evidence based new orthodontic treatment options for the benefit of your patients
- Orthodontic treatment of malocclusion with dysfunctional problems
- Intense hands-on training
- Training directly from world leading instructors
- Small group size with a maximum of 16 participants, one-on-one mentoring
- All honoraria are paid by IDEA: no corporate influence or manufacturer representatives on campus
- State-of-the-art, simulation laboratory including a surgical microscope at each work station
- Networking with like-minded professionals from around the world
- Bring your own cases. Discuss techniques and issues relevant to your practice
- Hotel accommodations, beginning the night prior to the course and ending the morning after the course
- Local transportation between the San Francisco International Airport (SFO), IDEA’s partner hotel and the IDEA facility
- Meals: IDEA’s in-house chef serves breakfast and lunch freshly prepared. You will also enjoy a “Welcome” Reception and “Networking” Dinner on the first evening and the Graduation Ceremony and “Celebration” Dinner on the last evening of the course
Dr. Sato teaches the occlusion and function oriented orthodontics in relation to the craniomandibular system. A very accurate diagnosis, based on condylograph, cephalometrics and all these information transferred to articulator mounted casts is included in this course. Once you step into it, I’m sure it will help you to set the standard of dental service we provide to the highest possible level!
Dr. Sato, Heike, Bas presented a very comprehensive course on occlusion based on occlusal plane control. This is an entirely different approach to Orthodontic diagnosis, treatment planning and treatment sequencing that all Orthodontists should be exposed to.
He is really an ICON of orthodontics. It turned my whole world of orthodontic concept upside down and finally up! The facility is magnificent.
This is easily the best orthodontic course that I have ever taken. Dr. Sato is an amazing orthodontist. I have learned so much information that has me now looking at my cases differently.
When I started my orthodontic center, I thought I had all the tools I needed to diagnose and treat the tough cases. After 20+ years in practice, I knew a good orthodontic education/program only gets you so far. I would recommend this course for anyone that wants to take their clinical practice to the next level; a level that will give you and your patients the functionally stable, clinically excellent outcomes that you both deserve.
From my first contact and the staff and Doctors at IDEA I knew I was about to experience something special. I have been a Dentist for more than 35 years and an Orthodontist for more than 30 years and I can say without hesitation this is the first course and facility I have ever encountered that was at this high of a level. No matter what is your dental expertise, this course will make you a well-rounded dentist. Dr. Bob Lamb, President of IDEA, has the gratitude of the finest practitioners in the dental world by establishing this center for dental education.
Exceptional course with practice/philosophy changing information. I won’t ever look at a cephalometric the same way again! Dr. Sato is progressively way ahead of his time!
Orthodontic Treatment Based on Occlusal Plane Control” has been the only course that has drastically changed the way I practice orthodontics. Prof. Sato introduced us to eye opening concepts ranging from craniofacial development, orthodontic mechanics, and state-of-the-art orthodontic results with long-term follow- ups, which are unattainable with conventional orthodontic care.
It’s hard to imagine how much you will learn, even if you have taken numerous occlusion programs previously.
Dr. Sadao Sato’s concept on correcting malocclusions based on the control of the occlusal plane has changed my way of treating malocclusions so remarkably and better. I wished I had known this when I began my practice.