Pierpaolo Cortellini, M.D., D.D.S.
Periodontal Regeneration around Compromised Teeth and Implants:
November 17 - 20, 2021
Theory, Video Demonstrations, and Hands-on
This intense, interactive course, powered by focused hands-on training and video demonstrations aims at clinicians wishing to upgrade their skills in the application of periodontal regenerative surgery around teeth and implants. The course consists of an integrated approach designed to build and extend the skills of the practicing dentist in the area of contemporary periodontal regenerative surgery, microsurgery and minimally invasive surgery. The material will be covered with seminar style lectures, practical exercises on simulators, case discussions, treatment planning exercises and video demonstrations.
- Defect diagnosis and preparation of the patient for regenerative surgery around teeth and implants
- Selection of the regenerative strategy and materials
- Application of macro and microsurgical principles
- Treatment planning of patients with complex periodontal and implant problems
- Wound healing principles and translation into clinical concepts
- Papilla preservation flap and minimally invasive flap approaches
- Selection of the regenerative materials
- Suturing techniques
- Post-surgical protocols and management of complications and failures
- Long-term maintenance of outcomes
- Competence to take an appropriate clinical decision
- Skills to predictably apply regenerative surgery
- Expand your clinical ability to satisfy patient’s requests
- Intense hands-on training
- Training directly from world leading instructors
- Small group size with a maximum of 16 participants, one-on-one mentoring
- All honoraria are paid by IDEA: no corporate influence or manufacturer representatives on campus
- State-of-the-art, simulation laboratory including a surgical microscope at each work station
- Networking with like-minded professionals from around the world
- Bring your own cases. Discuss techniques and issues relevant to your practice
- Hotel accommodations, beginning the night prior to the course and ending the morning after the course
- Local transportation between the San Francisco International Airport (SFO), IDEA’s partner hotel and the IDEA facility
- Meals: IDEA’s in-house chef serves breakfast and lunch freshly prepared. You will also enjoy a “Welcome” Reception and “Networking” Dinner on the first evening and the Graduation Ceremony and “Celebration” Dinner on the last evening of the course
Dr. Cortellini is a virtuoso and IDEA provides the ideal environment for professional instruction on a deep level.
Fantastic course, facility, and speaker. Well organized and highly relevant to daily practice. Inspirational!
This course is a really good course because Dr. Cortellini explained biological concepts very well.
Dr. Cortellini is an amazing speaker. This course should be taken by anyone interested in regeneration procedures.
This is a great course, I have improved my clinical skills. Dr. Cortellini gives so many details, evidence, and guides for my daily practice on regeneration procedure.
Excellent course! It exceeds my expectations.
Sandro is the best teacher I’ve ever had!
I have attended several educational events at IDEA, and I believe that any involvement with IDEA has made a significant difference in my professional life. I have improved my knowledge, technical skills, and most importantly my overall enjoyment in dentistry, along with developing friendships that started at IDEA. Keep up the great work!
It is a simple fact that the 3 courses I have attended at IDEA are the only ones having had the effect of significant change in my subsequent clinical practice. After 22 years in periodontics, this is even more so again with Prof. Cortellini’s course on regeneration. All is now clear and simply cannot wait to radically change my clinical approaches to different advanced problems.